- 2 really interesting business meetings.
– attended a local SEO meet and exchanged business cards with lots of cool people. Networking for the win!
– through Elena Cîrîc I found out about the “Dream Big” conferences right about 30 minutes before they started. The event was a perfect match in my schedule. I was fortunate to listen to the life stories of Dragos Anastasiu and Wargha Enayati – truly inspiring personalities, who were once given the chance to leave Romania and instead chose to stay and fight for a better future.
– almost got hit by a car. As I was pedaling my way through the parked cars, the door of a cab opened up and nearly smashed me into a nearby phone booth. Luckily, I was able to avoid the scene and got away with a few bruises. Right after the “accident” a lady stepped out of the cab and she started at me with her numb face, while I was shouting out loud every piece of fear and anger I had in me. I hope she learned her lesson.
– last week we applied with our tea shop for a start up financing program. We got accepted to the next step, which means that the next two weekends will be filled with business workshops, help by some of the top entrepreneurs in the country.
I’m once again tired, exhausted, but happy and I can feel excitement pumping through each of my veins. I only wish I could quit sleeping and spend 24 hours a day working on this beautiful, beautiful project: d’Oro Tea.